- Clients who are collecting goods from our Durban branch are requested to allow atleast 1 hour for us to prepare orders.
- Clients must accept or collect orders within 2 weeks of ordering. Persistent failure to do so can result in future orders being completed only on collection.
- When collecting from the showroom, please ensure that the following documents are produced:
a. ID document or drivers license
b. Original letterhead authorising the relevant person to collect and or copy of the order
Please note that the orders for goods on special indent must be accompanied by a written conformation or fax. A 50% deposit is required from all account
customers and full payment from C.O.D customers prior to the goods being ordered. Kindly allow 15 working days for delivery of special imports (this is subject
to availability of stock at KOBE and also includes wallcoverings).
- Allow for possible shrinkage when making curtains. Different fabrics shrink by varying amounts and an allowance of 3-5% of curtain length is advised.
- Variation in dye lots will occur from piece to piece, so please check colour consistency before use.
- Delivery dates for goods are approximate and the company shall not be held responsible for any delay.
- Please check our recommended cleaning instructions.
FREIGHT DELIVERIES TO:
• GAUTENG: 2 working days North to Pretoria and surroundings, South to Vaal Triangle, East to Springs, West to Randfontein.
• CAPE TOWN: 3 working days Cape Flats including Gordon Bay, Paarl, Somerset West, Stellenbosch and Strand.
• REGIONAL TOWNS / OUTLAYING AREAS: Please note that a regional add-on for deliveries to and from regional towns is applicable.
- Any order under R300.00 in value (excl. VAT) will attract a minimum cartage charge of R100.00 (excl. VAT) irrespective of area.
- Cartage will be levied on all hardware items e.g. staples, piping cord etc.
- Special rates can be negotiated for BULK orders.
- Levy of approximately R50 per metre will be charged for items being airfreighted from abroad.
- Any typographical or clerical error in this price list shall be subjected to correction without any liablility on the part of the company.